By Jason Gossard,Jules Vaquera,Christopher Martinez,Amanda Flores,Ragan Fox,Julia Orduna
Read or Download American Pride: The Source Material PDF
Similar stage & theatre books
The final word advertisement e-book for children and youths: The younger Actors’ advertisement Study-guide! presents 6-18 year-olds with true-to-life comedic and dramatic 15-45 sec. presentation items or advertisements, all a hundred% validated via younger operating actors. it's filled with special descriptions of the way to extend your presentation’s impression, even if getting ready for a category task or expert advertisement audition.
"A handbook packed with permitting, easing workouts - it is going to let youto examine any scene. The cry of the actor at sea `I have no idea whatI'm doing' may still, with this ebook, turn into a specific thing of the prior' Sam West"I'd suggest this ebook to somebody in need of an creation to Stanislavksi or Michael Chekhov or performing normally.
Acquaintances cross the time jointly enjoying a made-up online game during which they identify humans, locations, or issues and debate whether or not they are profitable or now not; in different phrases, whether or not they are winners or losers. every one pal seeks to defeat the opposite, and since this kind of males grew up economically privileged and the opposite didn't, the contest very quickly heats up.
Script research for Theatre: instruments for Interpretation, Collaboration and creation offers theatre scholars and rising theatre artists with the instruments, talents and a shared language to investigate play scripts, converse approximately them, and collaborate with others on degree productions. established mostly on innovations derived from Stanislavski's procedure of appearing and approach appearing, the e-book makes a speciality of motion - what characters do to one another in particular situations, occasions, and areas - because the engine of each play.
- The Cinema of Krzysztof Kieslowski: Variations on Destiny and Chance (Directors' Cuts)
- Secrets of Performing Confidence: For musicians, singers, actors and dancers
- The Transformative Power of Performance: A New Aesthetics
- Greig Plays:1: Europe; The Architect; The Cosmonaut's Last Message...: "Europe"; the "Architect"; the "Cosmonaut's Last M (Contemporary Dramatists)
- Robert Lepage (Routledge Performance Practitioners)
- The New Humor in the Progressive Era: Americanization and the Vaudeville Comedian (Palgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History)
Additional resources for American Pride: The Source Material